When my children were younger I was always looking for something fun to do. It seemed they were always bored so I compiled a fun list of 10 Creative Children’s Activities to add to my arsenal and I’m passing them along to you.
10 Creative Children’s Activities:
- Watercolor Activity / Do Small Things with Love – This was such a fun idea for any age although these were made by babies.
- DIY Dr. Suess Sorting Game / Super Coupon Lady – Talk about fun schooling! Great toddler learning game.
- Fire-free Fireworks Craft / The Pinning Mama – This is a fun hands on science experiment.
- Water Beads Sensory Play / Covered in Mod Podge – I have to admit that I love to play with water beads too, very therapeutic.
- Color-Mixing Lesson / Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles – So much fun for toddlers, they can get their hands dirty but there is easy clean up too.
- DIY Travel Chalk & Magnet Board / Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles – I love this so much and
- Salad Spinner Art / Glued to my Crafts – Messy and fun
- Whale Cup Craft / Glued to my Crafts – Fun craft for a sea study
- Polka Dot Slime / Fun At Home With Kids – Perfect children’s activity, for the big kids too.
- Handmade Felt Finger Puppets / Do Small Things with Love – These are simply adorable!
Which was your favorite of these 10 Creative Children’s Activities?