CRANBERRY TEA COOKIES Recipe
Yields: 35-40 Cookies
2 sticks salted butter at room temperature
1?2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1?2 teaspoon salt
2 1?2 cups flour
1?2 cup chopped pecans
3?4 chopped dried cranberries
1?4 cup extra sugar
1. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add milk and vanilla, mix well. Add cranberries and pecans.
2. Roll into 2 logs about 8 x 1 1?2”. Cover with cling wrap and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator or freezer for 30-60
minutes to allow dough to firm up.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Slice cookies about 1/4” thick. Roll edges of cookies in sugar.
5. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets and bake for 10-15 minutes.
This cranberry tea cookie recipe is very easy to make and oh so delicious. They make a really nice as a hostess gift too, add a pretty holiday towel to a basket, add the cookies, and cover them up to keep them warm.
Be sure to check out our other recipes.