Being from Florida I literally live in my flip-flops or sandals. It’s so hot here and you can’t go barefoot for the same reason. That’s why when I saw this flip=flop pizza from Kraft I had to share. It’s so cute!
It is quite easy to make and is sure to please a crowd. The best part is you can use almost any fruit you have on-hand which is great because we have a lot from our garden and fruit is on-sale right now as well.
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, cut into 18 slices (or you can make your own, especially if you are watching your sugar)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar (I use non-sugar substitute like Swerve)
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 large nectarine, quartered lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
- 2 kiwis, halved lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup blackberries, halved lengthwise
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Press cookie dough into 12×10-inch flip-flop shape on parchment-covered baking sheet. Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spread onto cookie crust.
- Decorate with fruit as shown in photo.
I have a birthday coming up so this would be great for that or maybe my girls will want to make it which counts as school, right?