Flower pots are the perfect material for making crafts and with as much gardening as we do I usually have some around. They come in a variety of sizes and don’t cost very much and you can make some super cute things like this Flower Pot Saucer Fox Craft.
My ten year old is obsessed with fox..or is it foxes? Either way, she loves them. She even has fox shaped lip balm and stuffed animals. So I knew that she was going to love them.
What you need-
Medium sized flower pot saucer, terracotta
White, black, orange, tan felt
1. Begin by creating the face of the fox. You will cut out two large white circles, followed by two small black circles. Glue the pieces together to create the eyes.
2. Finish the face of the fox by cutting out an oval for the snout. Use your tan fabric for this step, and then create a small orange circle to add to the end as the nose.
3. Create two ears using tan ovals, and fill in with orange details.
4. Finally, use the orange felt to cut out a tail. We just snipped out a simple wavy oval.
5. Glue all of your felt pieces in place as shown. Just a dab of glue on each felt piece will do the trick. Hold in place until secure.
Your fox is now ready to be displayed.