Homemade S’Mores No Churn Ice Cream
Summer is what we like to call ice cream season around here. Florida gets very hot, we love ice cream especially after the beach and we usually have it daily as a treat. I started making my own because of the cost and I know exactly what is in it. No-churn ice cream is so easy to make and we all love a good ice cream cone.
Every year I experiment with making different no-churn ice creams. Vanilla is always a given, it is a great base for other ice creams as well. Recently I made a batch of cake batter no-churn ice cream and it was a HUGE hit but our all time favorite has been our homemade s’mores no churn ice cream. I make it a lot and I wanted to share my recipe with you.
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of hershey's cocoa
- 4 graham crackers
- 1 can of condensed milk
- I Hershey bar or 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 10 handful of marshmallows
- Add the condensed milk and heavy cream together.
- Add the cocoa powder then mix it until it stiffens a bit.
- Add everything together and freeze it.
- If you decide to make a double batch you need to a little bit and mix in the marshmallow, chocolate, and graham crackers adding half and freeze for a bit then add some more otherwise it all floats to the top.