This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
2016 has been my year. My year professionally and my year to get healthy. Many of you know I’m also an urban fantasy writer and I have a few books getting ready to drop and I’ve recently lost 20lbs. I’m much more active now but balancing everything can be difficult at times.
How to Maintain Balance from the Inside Out
I truly believe that if you are going to be successful that you need to live a balanced life. Here are a few things that are working for me.
- Get enough sleep. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more. If you don’t get enough sleep you will be groggy the next day and won’t get anything accomplished.
- Eat your veggies. Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fiber, folate (folic acid), vitamin A, and vitamin C. Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure. Dietary fiber from vegetables, as part of an overall healthy diet, helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease. Fiber is important for proper bowel function. It helps reduce constipation and diverticulosis. Fiber-containing foods such as vegetables help provide a feeling of fullness with fewer calories.
- Drink enough water. It has so many benefits including keeping your weight down, making your skin beautiful and helps your kidneys.
- Exercise. Of course you know that exercise helps with weight but it really helps with so much more. Exercise helps me deal with stress and even with my creativity.
- Take a probiotic. Probiotics support “good” live bacteria and yeast that help to promote gut health and improve digestion, strengthen your immune system and support overall health. It helps support regularity and digestive balance
Works in both the small and large intestines
I like to use the Nature Made Probiotics and their other supplements. Nature Made Digestive Probiotics Advanced Dual Support Dietary Supplement provides comprehensive coverage with two strains of probioticsone that works in the small intestine to help support digestive balance and one that works in the large intestine to help support regularity. Both high-quality probiotics are scientifically studied. We buy them at Walmart because they always have everyday low prices!
Are you interested in getting motivation and tips about your specific health goals ? Join the Nature Made® Healthy Habit Builder program!
If you’re interested in knowing which specific Nature Made Probiotics, Vitamins, and Supplements are available at Walmart check out the Retailer Hub where you can also enter to win one of 40 Walmart gift cards worth $50 by entering the sweepstakes at the hub. no purchase necessary.
†This [These] statement [statements] has [have] not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This [These] product[s] is [are] not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Leave a Reply