I’m not a fan of the boxed no-bake cheese cakes. I find them a little dense in general, so when I decided to tackle a no-bake cheesecake I knew from the start I wanted to know EXACTLY what was it in and I love the ease of No-Bake!
You don’t need an oven and the kids can help too. My girls love to help in the kitchen and these are always a hit.
18 Resses Cups
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
1 8oz package of Cool Whip
1 14oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
1. In 2 cupcake trays, line 18 of them with cupcake liners, and place 1 Reeses Cup top down in liner.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cool whip, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. *It is very important that the cream cheese is room temperature, or you will get lumps in your cheesecake.
3. Vary last, add in your lemon juice and continue mixing. The mixture will get thick fast.
4. Pour cheesecake mixture over each Reeses Cup, tapping the tray a few times in between pours to remove air bubbles.
5. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or until firm.
6. Remove cupcake lines and serve.
Refrigerate any remaining leftovers in an airtight container.
Yields: 18 Cheesecake Cups