If you’re looking for a fun Easter activity to play with children, Pin The Tail On The Bunny is fun for kids of all ages!
Pin The Tail On The Bunny – $3.99
How To Play:
- Print out the pages for Pin The Tail On The Bunny. Note: The game will print out on 4 – 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper, which you can then tape or glue together to make a poster sized printout of the game.
- Hang the poster on a wall at a height appropriate for your players to reach.
- Print out the bunny tails and cut them out.
- Pass out a bunny tail to each player.
- One at a time, blindfold each player.
- Turn the blindfolded player around three times.
- The player will then try to pin the tail on the bunny.
- The player who gets the tail closest to the actual tail of the bunny wins and can be given a prize.
Alternative game play:
If you want an alternate version to Pin The Tail On The Bunny, Pin The Expression On The Bunny is another great Easter game for children. In this adorable rendition of a typical “pin the on the” game, players get to try to pin the bunny’s mouth onto the bunny.
Pin The Expression On The Bunny – $3.99