This is probably the most refreshing cocktail I have ever had. It’s perfect for brunch and only takes minutes to make. But let me warn you… you can’t even taste the vodka!
This is so good you may even want to replace your morning mimosas with this sparkling screwdriver or serve it to mom on Mother’s Day.
• 1 Organic Orange
• 1 50ml Bottle Ruskova True Russian Vodka
• 8 oz. S. Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
1. Slice orange in half. Use manual juicer to drain orange entirely. Pour freshly
squeezed juice into mason jar.
2. Add vodka to mason jar.
3. Add sparkling natural mineral water. Stir.
4. Top off with orange slice and your favorite straw!