Turkey Zucchini Cups
This is a delicious and healthy alternative to regular meatloaf. These can also be prepared ahead of time and frozen for a quick weeknight meal.
2 lbs. ground turkey
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray two 12 cup muffin pans.
2. Chop the zucchini and add to food processor and mix until very fine. You may also grate the zucchini instead of using a food processor.
3. In a large bowl, thoroughly combine ground turkey, finely chopped zucchini, couscous, minced onion, minced garlic, eggs, and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
5. Bake in oven for about 25 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove from muffin pans and serve with your favorite steamed vegetable or brown rice.
Jennifer is a busy homeschooling mother of four who loves sharing tips to make parenting just a little bit easier. She especially loves to share recipes that are easy on your budget, yet simple to prepare with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Find more of her recipes and other tasty tidbits at http://simplyathomemom.com/.