I use essential oils throughout my home and for personal care. We make toothpaste, mouthwash, and even clean with it. I like to add a little essential oils to whatever I can and I love to make things all natural.
Recently joined a fun pinterest remake group. The object of the group is to find something on pinterest and rework it to make it our own.
I found this fabulous All-Natural Carpet Freshener on Fabulous Farm Girl. She uses doTerra essential oils and so do I! They are such great quality and a little goes a long way. In her pin she used cedarwood and wild orange. For my remake I decided to make it simple and use lavender. Although I just bought some wild oil and have cedarwood so I will try that myself next week!
It was INCREDIBLY simple to make this Easy Lavender All Natural Carpet Freshener!
What you need –
1 cup of baking soda
5 drops of doTerra lavender oil
I like to make just enough to use up in a day when I am vacuuming then I will make it fresh again the next time I clean.
Here are more Pinterest remakes from a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Gluten Free Italian Easter Pie – Pastiera di Grano from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Pineapple Coconut Coke Cake by My So Called Balanced Life
- Easter Chick Craft made with a Mason Jar by Simply Southern Mom
- Easy Craft: Fillable Easter Ornament by Three Different Directions
- Mason Jar Mini Key Lime Pies by Better in Bulk
- Easy Healthy Recipe: Coconut Red Lentil Curry by Our Family World
- Natural Herb Stenciled Easter Eggs by Upstate Ramblings
- Gold Confetti Drinking Glasses by Homemaking Hacks
- Fudgy Mint Cookies by Lizventures
- Mini Carrot Cakes by Mom Always Finds Out
- Clay Ring Dish with Gold Leaf by How Was Your Day?
- Healthy Coffee Breakfast Shake by LW Vogue
- Easter Bunny Egg Holder Craft by Embracing Homemaking
- Apothecary Jar Easter Centerpiece + 3 Ways to Make Cute Glitter Eggs by Oh So Savvy Mom
- Easy Kids DIY Hair Accessory Organizer by Views from the ‘Ville