When I was asked to review the Klutch Club pack I thought heck yeah! All that? And the Klutch club pack is only $17 a month! This posted is April’s pack (Spring Clean your Body) and I have to tell you I was VERY happy! This is what I received..
- A detoxifying Yoga workout from MTV Power Yoga star, Kristin McGee (This alone is worth the $17!)
- A brand new energizing drink product to kick-start your workout (Hubby Loved this!)
- Post workout coconut water hydration to replenish electrolytes (So Yummy, I added it to a smoothy)
- Soothing teas with plant based anti-oxidants to improve your skin (I loved being able to try new teas!)
- A cleansing organic deep-pore facial wash (Worked Great!)
- Organic omega 3, flax and fish oil supplements in new flavors (We actually already use these and was very happy to get some more!)
- Satisfying healthy snacks and nutritious treats. (The kids helped with these and asked me for more!)
- A gift from an organic yoga clothing company
If you live a healthy lifestyle or want to live a cleaner life I HIGHLY recommend ordering the Klutchclub pack! You get to try fun new products every month.
And also, KLUTCHclub is partnering with Bright Pink and donating 10% of May revenue to a great organization that helps early detection, prevention and awareness of breast and ovarian cancer. Anyone who uses the code BrightPink gets 10% off their purchase AND donates 10% to this great charity.
This month they have More than $100 of products to get you ready! Join HERE
I received a Klutchclub box for my honest review, no other compensation was received.