1. Plan ahead. – Take a few minutes the night before to set out clothes you want to wear the next day.. and make sure you find those evasive shoes. We are homeschoolers but we do a lot of meet ups at the beach and picnics so we make lunches the night before.
2. Get Up and Get Ready – Make sure that once you pour that cup of coffee you need to go ahead and get ready. I have a tendency to sip on my coffee and check my emails. Before I know it I’m sucked into facebook and it is time to go and I still have to get dressed! So I get up, get dressed, and sip my coffee while I get everyone else up.
3. Delegate Duties – Make sure the kids know what needs to be done and when. I give them a time-line and remind them how long we have before we leave. I honestly think they like having the responsibility.
4. Have a Simple Breakfast – Breakfast is the most important meal, it fills those hungry bellies and gets the day going. When we have breakfast we are able to focus and are more productive. Pop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos in the microwave are packed with real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sausage wrapped in fresh-baked flour tortillas.
El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos are available in five flavors.
-El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos
-Egg, Sausage, Cheese and Potato Breakfast Burrito
-Egg and Bacon Breakfast Burrito
-Egg, Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Burrito
-Egg, Cheese and Jalapeño Breakfast Burrito
-Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito
5. Load the Dishwasher – Before we leave the house we load the dishwasher, do a quick run through cleaning up, and set out what we need for dinner. That way the entire day runs smoothly. The house is clean when we come home and we can get started on dinner.
Enter to win a $20 PP. Open to US residents 18+.
a Rafflecopter giveaway