25 Flares 25 Flares ×
2. Homemade Play Dough – This is a calming playdough. Uses essential oils. Great idea!
3. Dragon Fly Craft – How adorable and EASY!
4. Lady Bug Craft – These were always a hit with my girls.
5. Sun Catcher – I want to make these too! How much fun and you can use them when the sun comes back out.
6. Rice Busy Bags – The older kids can make these for the little ones.
7. Tie Dye Tablecloth – Perfect for picnics and the kids will love that they helped!
8. Foam Crowns – Make them princesses and princes for the day.
9.Patriotic Play-Doh Recipe + Flag Craft Activity – Great for when you study the US too.
10. Handprint Sunflower – Adorable Craft for the little ones.
11. Pretend Magic Potions – Great for Halloween too!
12. Play Dough Party Favors – Great cheap gifts.
13. Cheerio Bird Feeder – Makes great bracelets too.
14. Homemade Slime – Who doesn’t like slime? Making it also counts as Science, right?
15. Chocolate Play Dough Recipe – Remember to tell the kids not to eat it.
16. Didgeridoo Craft – Looking to keep them busy? This will do it.
17. Fuzzy Lamb Paper Plate Craft – Very easy and cute craft. Great for younger kids.
18. Creative Corks – I always seem to have corks laying around so this will be fun.
19. Captain America DIY Envelope – My girls (and me too ) love Captain America!
20. Color Matching Butterflies – These are cute, especially for younger kids.
21. Popsicle Stick Park Bench – How clever!
22. DIY Silly Putty – This is easier than you’d think.
23. Treasure Map – Even though one of my girls is now pre-teen, they still like to do this.
24. I Spy Jars – These are really adorable!
25. Popsicle Stick Bookmark – THESE – THESE are the CUTEST!!!