This Weight Watchers Creamy Cauliflower and Brie soup is very delicious and easy to prepare. You’ll never know that you are trying to eat healthy.
I like to make it with a salad for lunch. Perfect for when you have guests over too.
Makes 10 servings
1 large head cauliflower, chopped
4 cups chicken broth
6 ounces brie cheese, rind removed
1 cup skim milk
3 tablespoons flour
1 onion, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon thyme
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
green onions, for garnish
1. Heat the olive oil in a large sauce pan, and saute the onion until transparent.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, stirring often.
3. Sprinkle flour over tender crisp cauliflower and then pour in chicken broth.
4. Add the milk and cook until the mixture begins to thicken.
5. Stir in the brie cheese and thyme, and remove from heat. Stir until the brie is melted, and then add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Blend the soup using an immersion blender (or transfer to a blender or food processor).
7. Before serving, garnish with green onions.
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Nutritional information per serving: 128 calories, 6.8g fat, 2.3g fiber