This Simple Easy to make Halloween snack recipe is sure to please! Unlike most snack mix recipes, this one has a peanut butter coating. And it’s tossed in powdered sugar for the ghostly white color that makes this party mix perfect for Halloween.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup Crispix or chex Mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Place butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container. Heat on high 30 seconds. Stir, and repeat until melted.
- Place Chex cereal, peanuts and cheese crackers in a large bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over, and toss well.
- Transfer mixture to a gallon-size zipper-sealed storage bag. Add marshmallows and powdered sugar.
- Seal, and toss well to coat.