1. Night Huntress series~ This series has everything that I love all rolled into one amazing
series. Vampires, magic, and an awesome love story. I love Cat and Bones, and with the
spin-off books I’ve gotten to know the side characters better too.
2. Harry Potter~ Thank goodness for Harry Potter!! I think I’ve read the whole series at
least 4 times. I love all the magic, and all the action.
3. The Vampire Diaries~ I really love this series, especially Damon. I never expect what’s
going to happen.
4. Sookie Stackhouse~ This is another series that I’ve read multiple times. I love all things
vampire, and this series has only fueled that love.
5. Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles~ This was the first vampire series I ever read, and
I’m so glad it was my entree into the world of vampires. These are not warm and fuzzy
vampires, and I love that.
6. Gwen Sparks series~ I was immediately hooked. I love all the magic….the hot vampires
and shifters don’t hurt either. I adore Stephanie Nelson
7. Bend, Bite, Shift series~ This series is so different from any other vampire/witch series
I’ve read. I cannot wait for the next book to come out. I can’t get enough Olivia Hardin!
8. Twilight series~ Yes, I’m going there. I know this series gets a lot of flack, but it’s such a
sweet love story. I’ve read all the books a few times, and seen all the movies. I’m not a
fanatic about them, but I do enjoy them.
9. Blue Bloods series~ This was a very different type of vampire series by Melissa De La
Cruz. I was hooked from the start and burned through all the books quickly. She has a
10. Vampire Academy series~ Love, Love, Loved this series!!! I jumped into this series after
almost all the books were out already. I think it took me like a week to read them all. I
could not get enough.
Thanks again for having me on your blog! Hope you all enjoyed my favorite series. What books
With the help of her best friend Stella, her boyfriend Beau, and her grandmother Winifred, Ezzie must find out what happened to the ghost and set her free.
Secrets will be revealed that could change Ezzie’s life forever. Will Ezzie be strong enough to face the challenges set in her path?
Watch the Book Trailer
Jessica Gibson is a recovering bookaholic, she’s down from four books a week to a more reasonable one. It was that love of words and creativity that made her dream about writing her first book. That dream was hidden for years, always put on the back burner, filed away in the “someday” section, until her husband Matt gave her the kick in the pants she needed to actually get off her butt and write.
Jessica and Matt live in Southern California and have a serious addiction to reality tv shows like Pawn Stars and American Restoration. They have one son and hope to add to the family in the near future.
Follow the Book Tour