Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
I’m really jealous, my friends are starting to wear sweaters and turning there heat on and I’m sitting here in Florida, sweating. I turn my heat down and spray some spiced pumpkin scent and pretend. I’m starting to get into my fall baking and I really loved this Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe that I made last year for the blog so I wanted to share it again.
Cheesecake and tiramisu are my krytonite, I mean, my absolute favorite. Unfortunately, if it is there I will eat it!
So, because I’m trying to live a healthier life, I try to keep it for special occasions but sometimes Sunday dinner with the family IS a special day and the perfect time for a favorite dessert.
I first found this recipe from Kraft and I wanted to try it. I love all things pumpkin and it didn’t disappoint and you can’t go wrong with anything with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese in it! (I’ll run a little extra for it 😉 )
This was a hit at Thanksgiving last year and I’m making again this year (but not waiting that long!). I might even try my hand with a Tiramisu Cheesecake so if you have a great recipe please hit me up on Facebook and share!
Fluffy pumpkin cheesecake with a buttery gingersnap crust: If this doesn’t make you change your holiday pie tradition, nothing will.
Try these NUTELLA CHEESECAKE CUPS
- Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- 16 servings
- What You Need
- 24 gingersnaps (2 inch)
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Make It
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Use pulsing action of food processor to process gingersnaps and nuts until finely crushed. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin, spice and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 20 min. to 1 hour 30 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.