44 Flares 44 Flares ×
Nutella Cheesecake Cups
- 2 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3-4 TBSP butter, melted
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 2 TBSP flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Place the oreos in a blender and pulse until they are fine crumbs. In a bowl, mix well with melted butter and press into cup cake tin lined with paper liners.
- Place cream cheese and sugar into your mixer and mix until combined. Add milk, heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla, and flour. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix JUST until combined.
- Remove 1/3 of the batter and mix in with the Nutella.
- Fill lined cupcake tins with 1/2 vanilla batter. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of the vanilla. Top with Nutella cheesecake batter, and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the middles are set.
- Chill for several hours, or overnight for best flavor.