Top 10 Fall & Winter Cranberry Desserts
Cranberries are one of my favorite fruits. I look forward to when they are in season because I add them to everything I can! I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite cranberry desserts for you!
1.Creamy Frosted Cranberry Dessert Serve this creamy frosted cranberry dessert for a light, refreshing dessert to family and friends this season. Topped with fluffy Cool Whip and chopped walnuts, it’s a welcome change from the ordinary holiday dessert.
2. Apple Cranberry Dump Cake This cake is easy to make but it tastes amazing. Add a little vanilla ice cream and you won’t be able to stop eating it!
3. Layered Cranberry Cheesecake Parfaits The tartness of the cranberries is perfectly balanced by the richness of the cheesecake in this beautiful layered dessert, and a crumbled shortbread cookie adds a little crunch. Treat yourself to these Layered Cranberry Cheesecake Parfaits … they’re perfect for the holidays and beyond!
4. White Chocolate Cranberry And Pistachio Bark This white chocolate cranberry pistachio bark is the perfect holiday candy. It takes just 10 minutes to make and is sure to impress!
5. White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Easy soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. These White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are a perfect treat for the holidays!
6. Cranberry And White Chocolate Skillet Cookie Even if you don’t agree about cranberries equalling Christmas, there’s no denying that this big cranberry and white chocolate skillet cookie makes a fantastic winter treat.
7. I really really need to make these…. or talk someone into making them for me. Cranberry & Blueberry Hand Pies
8.They’re so simple to make, you can mix them up ahead of time and people can serve themselves! Cranberry Pineapple Punch
9. Sugared Cranberries Incredibly simple and easy 2-ingredient sparkling sugared cranberries – perfect for holiday snacking or dressing up desserts!
10.Cranberry & Apple Upside-Down Cake A beautiful addition to your fall spread, this simple cranberry apple upside-down cake is full of flavor. Complete with a brown sugar butter glaze, bright cranberries, apples, and a moist cinnamon spice cake.