Every year our homeschool group has a fun Easter Party. The kids bring baskets and we hide eggs. They play fun games and of course we all eat yummy foods. This year we are bringing this fun Fluffy Easter Dip. It is fun, unique, and pretty easy to make. The girls helped make this one and will probably do it on their own for the party.
Here is what you need
6 cups popped plain popcorn (no butter) (I pop mine on the stove with peanut oil)
3 cups rainbow mini marshmallows
2 Tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup white cake mix
1/4 cup milk
Easter- colored sprinkles
1. Pour popcorn into a large mixing bowl. Remove any loose kernels.
2. In a medium sauce pan, add the butter and marshmallows. Stir constantly over medium low heat until completely melted. Be careful not to burn the marshmallows.
3. Remove from heat and add the vanilla, milk and cake mix. Mix with a spatula until well incorporated.
4. Pour the mixture on top of the popcorn in the bowl. The mixture will be rather sticky so you will probably need to use your hands to toss the popcorn to evenly coat it.
5. Shake sprinkles over the popcorn and enjoy the sweet and saltiness of this cute Easter snack!!